East Tennessee Symposium
I got lost! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!

East Tennessee Symposium

A place for discussing important issues because the whole of life is learning, therefore education can have no endings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
'' Attention!!Registration is simple and FREE.......Attention!!! forum is optimized for browsing via smartphones. You can browse all forums and write/send posts with your mobile phone. Attention!! A new feature titled…. Marketing Your Products/Services and Promoting Your Organization. It allows members and guests on the forum to sell, rent, buy or even give away items........

I got lost!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TLC1ST
Founding Member
Founding Member
TLC1ST

I got lost! Usaca10 Male Cancer Posts : 227

I got lost! Empty
PostSubject: I got lost!   I got lost! EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 8:09 pm

I don't know if you have noticed,I have been missing from the site.I got lost.My computer went down and It has taken me all this time to find my way back.I am glad to be here. Hope all is well and everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.OH! Merry Christmas to all.
Tom

You Were Saying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

I got lost! Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

I got lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got lost!   I got lost! EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 8:43 am

TLC1ST wrote:
I don't know if you have noticed,I have been missing from the site.I got lost.My computer went down and It has taken me all this time to find my way back.I am glad to be here. Hope all is well and everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.OH! Merry Christmas to all.
Tom

I was beginning to wonder. Does that mean you got a new computer for Xmas ?

I have been trying Win7 on my computer. It worked better with win 7 than it does Win XP.
First I tried Win 7 Premier but my scanner and printer would not word with it.
So, I install Win 7 Pro with Win XP mode....all my programs and scanner and printer worked find.
The problem is that it was a trial and you could use it in the trial mode for four months, then you would have to purchase Win 7 Pro.
At least I know I do not have to purchase a new computer if I want to install Win 7.

Hope you are well and you & yours are going to have a merry Christmas!

Hope and change voters....do not forget to I got lost! You_are_the_man-969after you enjoy aI got lost! DrinkWineCheers  with obama Kool-Aid....sweetened with NutraHope!

Many people (that I know) are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.

Ronald Reagen said it best.......The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.

"You can ignore reality, but not the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

The truly educated never graduate !

When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going. The Smart Left a Long Time Ago.

I have always said I don't care what you do or with whom you do it, but don't demand that I think that it is normal or that it is OK!!!!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity!
how rude

Defining....Abracadabra … cursing censored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLC1ST
Founding Member
Founding Member
TLC1ST

I got lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got lost!   I got lost! EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 9:06 am

I still haven't gotten used to win 7 some ways it good some ways its bad.A lot of things wonldn't work with it but I found ways around most of ithem.I guess thats what they call progress.I still think even with all the modification XP was and is still the best! bear cheers

You Were Saying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

I got lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got lost!   I got lost! EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 10:08 am

TLC1ST wrote:
I still haven't gotten used to win 7 some ways it good some ways its bad.A lot of things wonldn't work with it but I found ways around most of ithem.I guess thats what they call progress.I still think even with all the modification XP was and is still the best! bear cheers

It took me about four weeks to get use to Win7 and now I prefer it over all other version of Windows.

I thought you may have another computer.... Extremetracking has been added to the symposium and I saw that you were using Win7 & IE9. You appeared to have use Yahoo search to find the URL for the Symposium!

Glad you are back!

Hope and change voters....do not forget to I got lost! You_are_the_man-969after you enjoy aI got lost! DrinkWineCheers  with obama Kool-Aid....sweetened with NutraHope!

Ronald Reagen said it best.......The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.

"You can ignore reality, but not the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

I have always said I don't care what you do or with whom you do it, but don't demand that I think that it is normal or that it is OK!!!!

how rude

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLC1ST
Founding Member
Founding Member
TLC1ST

I got lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got lost!   I got lost! EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 10:51 am

If you can't find it with Yahoo,you just can't find it at all!

You Were Saying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

I got lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got lost!   I got lost! EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 2:27 pm

TLC1ST wrote:
If you can't find it with Yahoo,you just can't find it at all!

I prefer to use Dogpile search engine because....

Dogpile aggregates the most relevant searches from Google, Yahoo! and Bing and delivers them to you in a convenient search package. With Dogpile, you get the best from the big dogs without all the mess.

If suggest you try Dogpile ...go to..... http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl.t2.1/search/home …...and click on ''add Dogpile to your browser''.

I do not recommend nor use search toolbars. They just add clutter to your browser.

how rude

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

I got lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got lost!   I got lost! EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 2:56 pm

TLC1ST wrote:

Have you by chance found the screen saver ''bubbles''...it was originally introduce on Vista and is part of Win7. I really like it because the page or image that you had on your monitor remains. The bubbles that make up the screen saver appear and move around.

To see what I mean see the image of the bubbles screen saver in action see …..
http://easttnforum.forumotion.com/t1098-vista-bubbles-screensaver-my-most-favorite-xp-screensavers

If you know someone that still use Win Xp like me and may want or would like a new screen saver than I suggest the ''bubbles'' screen saver.

There is another I mention this... the reason is..... there is a new RED ''Share'' button on the Symposium above the posted topics. It can share a post topic with over 300 sites.....which include emails like Yahoo,Hotmail, Gmail...etc. To use click on ''share'' and find your email (like Yahoo) and click on it. Below is an image of using Yahoo to sent the ''bubbles'' post....
I got lost! Send_b10

Try it you may like it!!!!!!

how rude

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

I got lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got lost!   I got lost! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got lost!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum