East Tennessee Symposium
Arizona Immigration Law Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Arizona Immigration Law Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Tennessee Symposium

A place for discussing important issues because the whole of life is learning, therefore education can have no endings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
'' Attention!!Registration is simple and FREE.......Attention!!! forum is optimized for browsing via smartphones. You can browse all forums and write/send posts with your mobile phone. Attention!! A new feature titled…. Marketing Your Products/Services and Promoting Your Organization. It allows members and guests on the forum to sell, rent, buy or even give away items........

Arizona Immigration Law

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

Arizona Immigration Law Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

Arizona Immigration Law Empty
PostSubject: Arizona Immigration Law   Arizona Immigration Law EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 4:38 pm

Read it here..because Eric Holder, our
corrupt Attorney General, has not read the law!

Arizona Immigration Law What-he-said_ani

Enforcement of Immigration Law ..@.....

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/legtext/49leg/2r/summary/h.sb1070_04-19-10_astransmittedtogovernor.doc.htm
Back to top Go down
TLC1ST
Founding Member
Founding Member
TLC1ST

Arizona Immigration Law Usaca10 Male Cancer Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Immigration Law   Arizona Immigration Law EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 4:57 pm

No matter what this administration does It will not be in the best interest of the American people,and our views will not be respected.We may as well be prepared to accept the illegals..They are going to be granted immunity and let stay without so much as an excuse me.I can't wait to vote the Ass Holes back on the street where they belong.I am not happy with either political party.Neither of them have American interests at heart.All they care about is what they put in their own pocket. It is a shame. What the real Americans and what they have worked for all their lives does not matter to the corrupt politicians,and I don't think it is going to get any better! Very Very Sad!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Humminbyrd
Founding Member
Founding Member
Humminbyrd

Arizona Immigration Law Usaca10 Female Virgo Posts : 68

PostSubject: Illegal Super Highway   Arizona Immigration Law EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 6:57 pm

This is a copy of an email I received today.

For the complete news story, click on the link below...

This is on an 'illegal super - highway' from Mexico to the USA (Tucson) used by human smugglers. This area is located in a wash, approximately 1.5 miles long, just south of Tucson, Arizona. If a flood came, all this would be washed to the river and then onto the sea!

It is estimated over 5,000 discarded backpacks are in this wash. Countless water containers, food wrappers, clothing, feces, including thousands of soiled baby diapers. And as you can see in this picture, fresh footprints leading right into it.

As we kept walking down the wash, we thought for sure it was going to end, but around every corner was more and more trash!

And of course the trail leading out of the wash in our city, heads directly NORTH to Tucson, then leads to your town tomorrow.

They've already come through here. Isn't Arizona just beautiful, America? Why would you boycott us??? Our desert has basically been turned into a landfill.

The trash left behind by people illegally crossing our border is another Environmental Disaster to hit the USA. If these actions had been done in one of our Northwest Forests or Seashore National Parks areas, there would be an uprising of the American people… but this is the Arizona-Mexican border. You won't see these pictures on CNN, ABC, NBC or the Arizona Republic Repugnant newspaper. Nor will they mention the disease that comes from the uncovered human waste that was left in our desert.
However, with respect to CNN, ABC & NBC, they do offer us "Special Reports" on cheating celebrity spouses… This information needs to be seen by the rest of the country.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-445731?ref=feeds%2Flatest

Last edited by Humminbyrd on Thu 27 May 2010, 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Back to top Go down
deb
Founding Member
Founding Member

Arizona Immigration Law Usaca10 Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Immigration Law   Arizona Immigration Law EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 11:42 pm

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/may/26/siccing-barney-fife-on-illegal-immigrants/

I'm obviously corrupting those I come in contact with. I went on a tirade about the above "perspective" piece in the Knox New Sentinel. A friend of mine did some additional research and confirmed a suspicion.

Check out the comments.

I've invited Rebel to join us here, so if you see him you'll recognize him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Immigration Law   Arizona Immigration Law Empty

Back to top Go down

Arizona Immigration Law

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1