East Tennessee Symposium
DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Tennessee Symposium

A place for discussing important issues because the whole of life is learning, therefore education can have no endings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
'' Attention!!Registration is simple and FREE.......Attention!!! forum is optimized for browsing via smartphones. You can browse all forums and write/send posts with your mobile phone. Attention!! A new feature titled…. Marketing Your Products/Services and Promoting Your Organization. It allows members and guests on the forum to sell, rent, buy or even give away items........

DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama! Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama! Empty
PostSubject: DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama!   DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:17 am

Dear Abby,

My husband has a long record of money problems. He runs up huge credit-card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, he shouts at me, saying I am stealing his money. He says pay the minimum and let our kids worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the interest. Also he has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that most of them no longer speak to us. The few that do are an odd bunch, to whom he has been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even more. Also, he has gotten religious. One week he hangs out with Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next he's with Muslims. Finally, the last straw. He's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath. It's just so horribly creepy! Can you help?

Signed, Lost in DC

Dear Lost:

Stop whining, Michelle. You can divorce the jerk any time you want. The rest of us are stuck with him for two more years!

Last edited by Abracadabra on Mon 13 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BOTS purpose)
Back to top Go down
DearAbby

DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama!   DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama! EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 8:22 am

Dear Abby,

My husband has a long record of money problems. He runs up huge credit-card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, he shouts at me, saying I am stealing his money. He says pay the minimum and let our kids worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the interest.

Also he has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that most of them no longer speak to us. The few that do are an odd bunch, to whom he has been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even more.

Also, he has gotten religious. One week he hangs out with Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next he's with Muslims.

Finally, the last straw. He's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath.

It's just so horribly creepy ! Can you help?

Signed ... Lost

Dear Lost,

Suck it up and stop whining, Michelle.

You're getting to live in the White House for free, travel the world, and have others pay for everything for you.

You can divorce the jerk any time you want. The rest of us are stuck with the idiot for 4 more years.

Signed ... Abby
Back to top Go down

DEAR ABBY .....Signed Michelle obama!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1