East Tennessee Symposium

You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address and receive an email to complete registration!

East Tennessee Symposium

A place for discussing important issues because the whole of life is learning, therefore education can have no endings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
''  Attention!!! Member's Profiles Signature are disable due to spamming.......Attention!!! Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address and receive an email to complete registration!Attention!!! We are pleased to announce that this forum is now optimized for browsing via smartphones. You can now browse all forums and write/send posts with your mobile phone.Attention!!!
Reply to topicShare | 

Lost Egyptian Pyramids Found From Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member

Male Aries Posts: 1307

PostSubject: Lost Egyptian Pyramids Found From Space   Thu 26 May 2011, 5:44 am

Researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham have located seventeen lost pyramids, 1,000 tombs and more than 3,000 ancient settlements in Egypt after studying images produced by a state-of-the-art infrared technique that allowed them to clearly see the ruins underground.

With two pyramids already confirmed by scientists, they believe there are thousands more unknown sites in the region.

Dr. Sarah Parcack told the BBC. "I couldn't believe we could locate so many sites all over Egypt."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/05/25/17-lost-egyptian-pyramids-space/#ixzz1NRxDXQgk

Hope and change voters....do not forget to   after you enjoy a  with obama Kool-Aid....sweetened with NutraHope!

Many people (that I know) are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.

Ronald Reagen said it best.......The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.

"You can ignore reality, but not the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

The truly educated never graduate !

When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going. The Smart Left a Long Time Ago.

I have always said I don't care what you do or with whom you do it, but don't demand that I think that it is normal or that it is OK!!!!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity!
how rude

Defining....Abracadabra … cursing censored

Last edited by Abracadabra on Thu 26 May 2011, 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reword title)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lost Egyptian Pyramids Found From Space

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
East Tennessee Symposium :: EVERYDAY LIFE :: Historum (History Symposium)-
Reply to topic