East Tennessee Symposium
Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Tennessee Symposium

A place for discussing important issues because the whole of life is learning, therefore education can have no endings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
'' Attention!!Registration is simple and FREE.......Attention!!! forum is optimized for browsing via smartphones. You can browse all forums and write/send posts with your mobile phone. Attention!! A new feature titled…. Marketing Your Products/Services and Promoting Your Organization. It allows members and guests on the forum to sell, rent, buy or even give away items........

Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto! Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto! Empty
PostSubject: Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto!   Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto! EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 8:24 am

Democratic Gov. Phil Bredesen last month vetoed the guns bill
sponsored by Republican Rep. Curry Todd of Collierville on the basis
that "guns and alcohol don't mix." The House had passed the
bill on a 66-31 vote, while the Senate approved it by a 23-9 margin.

Good or bad "guns and alcohol don't mix." Not sure that
alcohol mixes well with anything other coke or 7up! Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto! Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
TLC1ST
Founding Member
Founding Member
TLC1ST

Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto! Usaca10 Male Cancer Posts : 227

Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto!   Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto! EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 8:55 am

Guns and alcohol won't mix. You are still not allowed to consume any alcohol while a gun is in your posession. I don't drink and I don't have any business to conduct in any establishment that only sell booze. I do see a problem if I have to leave my gun in my car while I go into a Restuarart to eat. If someone breaks into my car while I am eating,I have armed a Bad Guy.I think it is totally irresponsable to leave a gun,that you have a permit to carry,any place that any one can just pick it up. I carry concealed to no one knows I even have it.If they have a sign on their door banning hangun permit holders from entering with their weapons.I will honor their wishes.I will go somewhere else.....I am not going to risk my permit and a fine doing something totally stupid.....I am more concerned with people who do not follow any laws carrying weapons any place they want,any time they want.I will ask one queston,will any law stop the bad guy from entering anywhere he wants with a weapon? I will answer that question. No! It will only stop people who abide by tha law.I will abide by the law,but I don't have to go into any place with a sign banning permit holders with their weapons from entering.Just my most humble opinion!
Back to top Go down

Tn Legislature Overrides Gov's Guns in Bars Veto!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1