East Tennessee Symposium
Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Tennessee Symposium

A place for discussing important issues because the whole of life is learning, therefore education can have no endings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
'' Attention!!Registration is simple and FREE.......Attention!!! forum is optimized for browsing via smartphones. You can browse all forums and write/send posts with your mobile phone. Attention!! A new feature titled…. Marketing Your Products/Services and Promoting Your Organization. It allows members and guests on the forum to sell, rent, buy or even give away items........

Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! Empty
PostSubject: Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !!   Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 6:35 pm

Are you bored with the traditional built-in screen saver of Win eXPerience ? Do you want to have a stylish looking Vista (Microsoft included it in Win Seven) screen saver on your XP monitor? Now you can use the Vista screen saver to bring life to your XP desktop.

The bubbles screen saver is my favorite...because the image that you have on your monitor (when the screen saver starts) remains there. The bubbles appear and move around on the screen....the following image is from my desktop and in this image the bubbles are stationary...not moving like they will in the actual screen saver.
Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! Bubble11

The most popular Vista screen savers are Bubbles, Aurora, Mystify and Ribbons.

In order to install these screen savers in Win eXPerience, you will have to download the patched screen savers from the link at the bottom of the post:

Once you download the files, unzip them to an unzipped folder and in that unzipped folder...you will find the individual screen saver and a text file.  From the unzipped screen saver folder .....  copy an individual screen saver and then paste it to the C:\Windows\System32 folder in your computer. If you want all four screen savers than copy and paste each one separately.

To activate the screen saver, right click on a blank area your desktop and click on properties. Now go to screen saver tab and the newly added savers are there in the list. Select the one you want to activate and click on Apply OK.

That's it …. After the set inactivity time...your new Bubble screen saver pops up and you can say thanks to the guy who showed you the trick or call him a name of your choice.... I am sure I have been called worst!!  Smile

Vista Screensaver Ported to XP (Patched) Build 5308

Package content:
· Aurora screensaver
· Bubbles screensaver
· Mystify screensaver
· Ribbons screensaver

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Screensavers/Vista-Screensaver-Ported-to-XP.shtml

NOTE: need help just leave a message (reply) here on this forum. If you do not want to be come a member of the Symposium.... then leave a message in the forum.....Suggestions, Comments or Questions :: Provide feedback or ask a questions …......  https://easttnforum.forumotion.com/post?f=13&mode=newtopic

Last edited by Abracadabra on Tue 27 May 2014, 5:40 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling and wording and add my deasktop image, update)
Back to top Go down
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! Empty
PostSubject: Bubbles comes with win 7 Pro   Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 9:07 am

Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !! Snap_215
Back to top Go down

Bubbles Screensaver-My Most Favorite XP Screensavers !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1