East Tennessee Symposium
Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Tennessee Symposium

A place for discussing important issues because the whole of life is learning, therefore education can have no endings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
'' Attention!!Registration is simple and FREE.......Attention!!! forum is optimized for browsing via smartphones. You can browse all forums and write/send posts with your mobile phone. Attention!! A new feature titled…. Marketing Your Products/Services and Promoting Your Organization. It allows members and guests on the forum to sell, rent, buy or even give away items........

Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President! Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President! Empty
PostSubject: Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President!   Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President! EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 6:46 am

Cain's dialect is not of a programmed candidates controlled by Republican Party hacks or "up-and-coming political stars."Cain does not require handlers and consultants. No political consultant would ever tell a candidate to answer a question, to which he cannot truly give an informed answer, as Cain did on a question of national security, "I don't know all the facts." Few, if any, would encourage a candidate to endorse Benjamin Netanyahu's view on the ultimate aims of the jihadists. Cain speaks with total self-confidence born of ability and achievement, not the unearned laurels of sycophants (sycophants....a person who uses flattery to win favor from individuals wielding influence).

Cain speaks blunt truths about how far we have fallen from our charters and the necessity to restore them and revere them again. As he recently told Neil Cavuto when refusing to walk back comments about a ban on Muslims in a Cain administration, he only wants "true patriots" around him, committed and dedicated to the Constitution, the Declaration, and the laws of this country. What else matters?

Cain has proven himself again and again as an executive (which, lest anyone forget, is the office he is seeking and unlike the one in this office now), willing to begin at ground level and rising to save a company from bankruptcy. He is a scholar, a mathematician (bachelors from Morehouse), and computer scientist (masters from Purdue) who speaks logically and plainly. He recognizes that this is a world of absolutes, right and wrong, and operates so. He does not fail, nor does he ever need to preface any statement with "Let me be clear."

Cain as a candidate would not cause me to cringe in anticipatory dread during the presidential debates. Cain would crush "the obama" in a debate, and would do so as calmly and precisely as he demolished Bill Clinton in 1994 (wonder were Clinton's teleprompters were). Cain is Obama's worst nightmare: A strong black man from the South, a self-made black man, unafraid of anyone, unafraid to say directly to Obama's face what needs to be said directly, as often as it needs to be said. Cain has had a true American experience. He knows from real racism and segregation, not some intellectualized rage formulated in the soft environs of the Ivy League. Cain did not beg, borrow, and steal for a piece of the pie -- he quite literally made his own pies. His example is the American example (here is a black man with the credentials to have been the first black President of the USA).

I support and advance the candidacy of a capable citizen who not only speaks the language of freedom and democratic republicanism, but also lives it.  I (and you should) support someone who has the wonderful boldness and capability to defend what is worth defending.  If we are serious about really changing (not hope and change or hope to change) the American political culture, we (ALL) must support and advance the candidacy of Herman Cain, citizen.

Back to top Go down
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President! Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President! Empty
PostSubject: Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President!   Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President! EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 10:29 am

I think obama has done incalculable harm to any current or future black candidate for the presidency. He had an opportunity to address the nation’s problems of unemployment and debt but all he gave to blacks, hispanics, and whites, was more unemployment and debt. Black candidates will likely have to work twice as hard to overcome obama's legacy.

May I suggest you read the posts about Herman Cain ......listed below.....

Cain To obama Comparison
The left wants you to believe that Republicans only support Cain because he is black and he is being used by the right to try to mask the race steeped opposition to Obama. Nothing could be further from the truth.
https://easttnforum.forumotion.com/t1033-cain-to-obama-comparison#1481

Herman Cain: Runaway Slave
Cain’s crime? He achieved success via traditional routes; education, hard work and character. Cain did not use or need Affirmative Action or lowered standards; a clear violation of the left’s law for acceptable minority success.
https://easttnforum.forumotion.com/t1025-herman-cain-runaway-slave#1473

HERMAN CAIN FOR PRESIDENT...VIDEOS OF HIS THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS!
At this moment....I'm convinced that Herman Cain is the best candidate.
https://easttnforum.forumotion.com/t705-herman-cain-for-presidentvideos-of-his-thoughts-and-beliefs?highlight=cain

Godfather of the Tea Party...Herman Cain!
Wow, who would have ever thought it would come to this; gotta go with the black guy because “black is in”?
I want the best candidate in the White House regardless of race or gender.
https://easttnforum.forumotion.com/t885-godfather-of-the-tea-partyherman-cain?highlight=cain

Herman Cain - 2012 Presidential Candidate because We are America!
Cain supports a strong national defense, opposes abortion, backs replacing the federal income tax with a national sales tax and favors a return to the gold standard.
https://easttnforum.forumotion.com/t853-herman-cain-2012-presidential-candidate-because-we-are-america?highlight=cain

Herman Cain: Media Scared A "Real Black Man" May Run Against Obama
"The liberal mainstream media, notice how they have tried to destroy Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann? You want to know why they go after those two ladies more viciously? Because they know that Michele Bachmann or Sarah Palin is going to draw a lot of the women vote away from the Democrat Party. They are scared to death of that, if they were to run and get the nomination. They are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama."
https://easttnforum.forumotion.com/t776-herman-cain-media-scared-a-real-black-man-may-run-against-obama?highlight=cain

MY MAN....HERMAN CAIN FOR PRESIDENT 2012
Herman Cain's Response to NAACP Accusation of Racism by Tea Party People....My reaction to the idea of the NAACP declaring the citizen movement known as the Tea Party as racist is ridiculous. I am Black. I have spoken at over twenty rallies and conferences. I have talked directly with hundreds of tea party activists, and have received hundreds of calls from activists to my nightly radio show.

Tea Party people are patriots, who want the federal government to stop the spending, stop the legislative abuse, stop the tax increases and start adhering to the Constitution.
https://easttnforum.forumotion.com/t616-my-manherman-cain-for-president-2012?highlight=cain

Last edited by Abracadabra on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more suggested post to read)
Back to top Go down

Herman Cain's credentials...ideal for being the first black President!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1