East Tennessee Symposium
United States needs a president like Netanyahu rather than Barack Obama! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
United States needs a president like Netanyahu rather than Barack Obama! Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Tennessee Symposium

A place for discussing important issues because the whole of life is learning, therefore education can have no endings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
'' Attention!!Registration is simple and FREE.......Attention!!! forum is optimized for browsing via smartphones. You can browse all forums and write/send posts with your mobile phone. Attention!! A new feature titled…. Marketing Your Products/Services and Promoting Your Organization. It allows members and guests on the forum to sell, rent, buy or even give away items........

United States needs a president like Netanyahu rather than Barack Obama!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

United States needs a president like Netanyahu rather than Barack Obama! Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

United States needs a president like Netanyahu rather than Barack Obama! Empty
PostSubject: United States needs a president like Netanyahu rather than Barack Obama!   United States needs a president like Netanyahu rather than Barack Obama! EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 5:14 am

Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright David Mamet, who characterizes himself as a one-time “brain-dead liberal.”

Mamet said, “I did a few years’ worth of reading and came to a different understanding of economics and philosophy” and my lesson is that the three branches of government, having failed to uphold the Constitution and the press having failed to uphold its responsibility to tell the truth, there’s nobody home but us chickens.

“Us chickens are the votership and we citizens are going to have to make up our minds and vote according to the understanding of our responsibilities.”

Mamet says he noticed the difference between the two world leaders during the Israeli prime minister’s address to Congress last month........“I heard [Obama’s] speech, and I read Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech and I said to myself, ‘Why can’t we, America, have a leader like Netanyahu because we sure as hell need one.”

Mamet said his fellow Chicagoan (obama) comes from a long line of presidents, including Franklin D. Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson, “who have never worked a day in their life” and “it’s the vision of the anointed, that they had somehow been anointed and they know better than everyone else around them.”

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/DavidMamet-BenjaminNetanyahu-BarackObama/2011/06/19/id/400544

Back to top Go down

United States needs a president like Netanyahu rather than Barack Obama!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1