East Tennessee Symposium
Frequently Used Freeware I Recommend Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Frequently Used Freeware I Recommend Welcome
You are viewing this site as a guess, as such, you can reply to topics...BUT cannot post new topics, except in the forum... titled ''Guest's New Topic Posting Area''.
We invite you to join the Symposium.
Registration is simple and FREE....but you must have a validate email address!
East Tennessee Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Tennessee Symposium

A place for discussing important issues because the whole of life is learning, therefore education can have no endings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
'' Attention!!Registration is simple and FREE.......Attention!!! forum is optimized for browsing via smartphones. You can browse all forums and write/send posts with your mobile phone. Attention!! A new feature titled…. Marketing Your Products/Services and Promoting Your Organization. It allows members and guests on the forum to sell, rent, buy or even give away items........

Frequently Used Freeware I Recommend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abracadabra
Founding Member
Founding Member
Abracadabra

Frequently Used Freeware I Recommend Usaca10 Male Aries Posts : 1325

Frequently Used Freeware I Recommend Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Used Freeware I Recommend   Frequently Used Freeware I Recommend EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 6:59 am

Free Video Converter
Convert video free to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, 3GP, DVD, MP3, iPad, iPhone, PSP, Android phones. Video to MP3 with one click! Rip & burn DVD. Convert YouTube to MP4, AVI, etc. with Freemake! Guaranteed result.

Free Youtube Downloader

Download any video from thousands websites! From YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Veoh, Dailymotion and 10,000+ sites. Download MP3 from YouTube, convert any online video to AVI, MKV, MP3, iPhone, iPod, PSP, Android.

Free Audio Converter
Convert audio free to MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG, convert audio to MP3 player, iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, extract audio from video, join audio files.
http://www.freemake.com/downloads/
http://www.freemake.com/offline/offline_all/

VDownloader
Download and convert videos into any format (including MP3) with just one click!
Would you like to watch your favorite videos from YouTube, Facebook, Blip.tv, MegaVideo, Veoh, Vimeo, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Break or any other major (adult) video sharing website whenever and wherever you please? With VDownloader, you’ll be able to:
   Play video or audio on the road or on vacation on your MP3, mobile device or laptop.
   Watch videos without annoying advertisements, captions or other distractions.
   Make backups of online videos in any possible format; they might be lost or removed!
   Skip queueing and buffering thanks to the automatic video download accelerator.
If you save a video to your hard disk with VDownloader, you’ll be sure to find it again when you want to show it to your friends or family. You can also convert it to another format and transfer it to any kind of mobile device including iPod, iPad, iPhone, Windows Mobile or Android device, Blackberry, and more. Downloading and converting video with VDownloader is easy, reliable and fast. Our software is 100% free and can be used on any Windows PC.
http://vdownloader.com/

CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free. It does not include adware or similar malicious components.
Screenshot
Key Features
   burn all kinds of discs
   audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks
   burn and create ISO files
   data verification after burning process
   create bootable discs
   multi-language interface
   bin/nrg → ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more!
   Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008/Win7/Win8 (x86 / x64)
http://cdburnerxp.se/

DuckCapture
A simple and ease-to-use screen capture tool.
DuckCapture comes with four capture modes that make screen capture easy! Capture a window on your screen, region of your screen, or the contents of a tall web page that scrolls. You can easily edit, and share a screenshot. Don’t waste time cropping your captures. DuckCapture is exactly what you need.
http://www.ducklink.com/p/free-screen-capture-tool/

thumbs up2 
 what he said

Back to top Go down

Frequently Used Freeware I Recommend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1